STAR Ratings and OASIS Accuracy | Select Connects With Clinicians
In this session, attendees will be able discuss STAR ratings history and application.
How did STAR ratings come into being? Two Acts Pave the way. The Affordable Care Act (2010) and the IMPACT Act (2014). Why should you care? STAR ratings are used as a reference when people are selecting healthcare providers. Patients are healthcare consumers. STAR ratings will impact a Home Health Agency’s reimbursement.
Select Data's OASIS Review and Coding services improve the agency's Star Ratings by ensuring the patient's fragility is captured appropriately with each quality episode. This allows the patients that can improve to be reflected in the STAR Rating calculation and those patients who are not likely to improve in that outcome measure to not be calculated in the agency's Star Ratings.
To watch the STAR Ratings and OASIS Accuracy live presentation fill out your name and email address
- Prepping for PDGM15 Jan, 2019
- CMS finalizes OASIS-D guidance manual ahead of January 2019 implementation date20 Dec, 2018
- Report: 30 Percent of Healthcare Databases Exposed Online20 Dec, 2018
- OIG Fraud Recoveries Dropped $1.2B This Year11 Dec, 2018
- CoP Interpretive Guidelines: Are You Compliant?14 Nov, 2018