STAR Ratings and OASIS Accuracy | Select Connects With Clinicians
In this session, attendees will be able discuss STAR ratings history and application.
How did STAR ratings come into being? Two Acts Pave the way. The Affordable Care Act (2010) and the IMPACT Act (2014). Why should you care? STAR ratings are used as a reference when people are selecting healthcare providers. Patients are healthcare consumers. STAR ratings will impact a Home Health Agency’s reimbursement.
To watch the STAR Ratings and OASIS Accuracy live presentation fill out your name and email address
- Developing a Thorough and Compliant POC | Select Connects With Clinicians21 Aug, 2017
- OASIS C2 and Active Diagnoses: Are Your Agency’s Answers Setting You Up for Potential Issues?15 Aug, 2017
- STAR Ratings and OASIS Accuracy | Select Connects With Clinicians31 Jul, 2017
- Assigning Diagnoses and Developing a Plan of Care | Select Connects with Clinicians31 Jul, 2017
- Patients Are More Than a Number11 Jul, 2017