Select Data’s trademarked coding service, MasterCoding™, is unlike that of most coding services available in the market today. The MasterCoding™ teams at SelectData™ provide coding and document review services which differ from the traditional coding methodologies used by our competitors.
How it works:
- Our Team: Our team includes credentialed coders experienced in home health and credentialed RN coding specialists. Our coders are prepared for the impending ICD-10 changes and are trained in parallel coding.
- Our Process: Clinical documentation is reviewed for content. Findings are then reviewed from a clinically global perspective by a home health RN. Our process promotes improved clinical documentation specificity.It’s as simple as 1,2,3:
- Submit your OASIS and clinical documentation into our secure and HIPAA compliant web portal.
- The MasterCoding™ teams at Select Data review your documents and check for either missing or incongruent data necessary to affix compliant codes. Our RN coding specialists request either missing or additional documentation when necessary and clarification is submitted by clinicians on Select Data’s secure, HIPAA compliant, SmartOffice™ portal (all documentation requests and errors are categorized and benchmarked by clinician and error type for continuing education and quality improvement purposes).
- Select Data then reviews final documentation and affixes compliant codes. Final codes are submitted back to the agency via the secure web portal.
- Quality Improvement Measurement: Included in our MasterCoding™ services is a unique software tool known simply as SmartOffice™. SmartOffice™ adds new layers of insight into clinical documentation error tracking and reporting that cannot be found within any traditional coding service. Our coding team, using our SmartOffice™ software, improves documentation and clinical compliance.
What you can expect:
- Results: As a result of our MasterCoding™ services and SmartOffice™ software you can expect to see significant improvement in these areas over our competitors:
- Documentation improvement
- Compliance improvement
- Improved revenue
- Quality improvement
- Reduced re-hospitalization rates
- Reduced ADR’s
- ACO competitive advantage
- Improved patient outcomes
- Improved clinical education
Call Select Data today to get started!
See all of select Resource Library, Articles, Newsletters and Educational Videos.Learn more »
What Every HomeCare Executive needs to know about Corporate Compliance and Coding.NAHC Financial Management Conference, July 28th-30th, 2013
Talk to an Expert
Get the answers now. Talk to an expert today.